Dr. Frank Cintamani first conceptualised the ACF in 2011 and is currently serving as its Founding President. He has held the position of Chairman for various fashion weeks across Asia and launched the renowned FIDé Fashion Weeks in 2011.
Dr. Cintamani has pioneered some of the most commercially successful fashion marketing events in Asia. As Chairman, his initiatives were credited by CNN and VOGUE Italia for positioning Singapore as 'the 8th most prominent fashion capital in the world'. Presenting the very first Men’s Fashion Week in Asia (and the third in the world after Paris and Milan). FIDé Fashion Weeks was also instrumental in positioning Singapore as 'the second city outside of Paris to present French Couture Week as a collective'.
He has built a considerable international network with key influencers from the fashion industry and works in close collaboration with the Council of Fashion Designers of America (USA), British Fashion Council (UK), La Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture (France), AltaRoma (Italy), Council of Fashion Designers of Korea (Korea), and Bunka Fashion College (Japan).
• Governor of the Council of Fashion Designers of Korea, (2016)
• Doctor Honoris Causa (2014)
• Chevalier (Knight) de l’ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2013)
• President of the Jury, Atelier Chardon Savard (2013)
• President of the Publishers Association (2010/2011/2012)
• Man of the Year - Singapore (2008)